The 2016/17 athletic registration forms are now available for grades 7 through 12. Parents can access the forms by logging into their Family Access accounts. A parent user name and password are required. Once inside the Family Access portal, click on ‘District Links’ in the top right corner, then choose the 2016/17 Athletic Forms for the school your child attends.
Schools will be indicated by the following abbreviations: BHS, BMS, CMS, CMMS, GKHS, FMS, LMS, SLHS, and SMS. If you have questions, please contact the building Athletic Director at your child’s school.
Please note: To save time, families can now register for all sports seasons (fall, winter and spring) at the same time. Just select the appropriate forms in Family Access.
To participate, students must have the following completed before tryouts:
• Physical form, signed by a physician good for 13 months from the date of the exam. The physical must be good for the entire sports season.
• Extracurricular signature approval form, complete with proof of medical insurance information. Student accident insurance is also available through the district.
• Emergency medical treatment authorization card. This includes athlete vital health information, emergency contacts, and gives permission for staff to seek medical attention for participating students.
• Sports specific warning and safety guideline forms. These must be read and signed by parents/guardians.
• Concussion and head injury form - must be completed by state law.
Sports Tryout Dates
The following is a list of fall sports tryout dates for high school and middle school students. Actual practice schedules will be distributed by coaches during the sports season.
• Sept. 6 - Baseball, Fastpitch and Track
• Aug. 17 - Football
• Aug. 22 - Boys Tennis, Girls/Boys Cross Country, Volleyball, Girls Soccer, and Girls Swimming, Boys/Girls Golf