Greetings parents and students! We have had a great start to the school year. In fact, this is my 7th year at Frontier, and I can honestly say that we are off to the best start yet. I feel very optimistic about the learning and growth students will make this year.
We are making concerted efforts to communicate with families even more this year. To better include you in your son or daughter's education, we are continuing or adding the following communication methods:
1. We periodically send these recorded phone messages, that are accompanied by emails and texts too.
2. We update our website "FMS News" links.
3. We have added a Frontier Facebook page, with information you need to know.
4. We are sending a short "This Week at Frontier" weekly update through Family Access.
5. We have added a monthly parent newsletter.
6. And we've asked teachers to share class information more often through Family Access messages.
Please view and read these communication efforts so you feel more connected and involved with Frontier, and please contact us if you feel we have missed any important information that would be helpful.
Principal, Frontier Middle School