- Cedarcrest Middle School
- CMS Newsletters
We are excited for the 2019-2020 School year. Below is some important information for the upcoming school year.
Summer Office Hours
August 19th-August 30th - 7:00am-1:00pm
ASB - Last day June 21th - Reopens September 5th
School Counselors return August 28th.
Online iPAD Paperwork is OPEN! Complete prior to Get Your Stuff Day!
Online iPad Paperwork open- Please complete prior to Get Your Stuff Day on August 29, 2019. Steps are listed in order below.
- Go tobethelsd.org/cms
- Click on Payments & Purchases
- Sign In
- Select Your Student
- Click "Items at Student's School"
- Click iPad Coverage
- Press BUY next to your payment category
- Click Checkout 1: Additional Info
- During check out 1 you will be prompted to initial the hold harmless and iPad coverage documents
- Complete Checkout 2: Payment and complete the payment section
- Once submitted a receipt will display
- If your receipt shows that you have paid and that both forms have been initialed you are all done!
- Celebrate that you will not be standing in line during Pride Day! :-)
Cedarcrest Dress Code:
All students must enter Cedarcrest Middle School in Cedarcrest uniform and remain in dress code throughout the school day. All students must wear clothing that fits.
Additionally, clothing must be unaltered and in good repair (no holes, writing and/or colored ink). All clothing needs to be appropriate for school. Markings or insignias on clothing or the body must not be obscene, suggestive, or advocate disruption, sexual, or illegal activity. Clothing may not advertise or promote alcohol, tobacco, drugs, gang affiliation or activity or weapons. Student safety is our main concern.
Uniforms can be purchased in our ASB Office or from AlwaysGreatGraphixatalwaysgreatgraphix.com. Uniforms purchased at other locations may not meet the CMS Uniform expectations.
For a more detailed description of Cedarcrest's dress code, click the link.
Fall Sports -Track - Tryouts begin September 5th after schoolBaseball - Tryouts begin September 9th after schoolFast Pitch - Tryouts begin September 9th after schoolFollow the steps below to sign up for athletics, you can choose to sign up for one season at a time or you can sign your student up for all seasons/sports they choose to participate in for the entire year.
Steps to sign up for athletics at Cedarcrest Middle School:
- Login to Family Access @ https://www2.bethel.wa-k12.net/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wbethels71/seplog01.w
- Click “District Links” in the top right corner
- Click “Athletic Forms” in the list, this will take you to a google form
- Read the information and click the “next” button at the bottom of the pages
- Type in parent/guardian name in the appropriate boxes to complete the electronic signature
- Enter in all of the athlete/student information
- Choose the sport for the current season
- Enter in both athlete and parent/guardian electronic signatures
- At this point you can choose to sign up for more sport seasons, or you can move on to the “additional questions” section.
- You must answer all the additional questions
- When you get to the physical section you can either print the district’s physical form and get it filled out by your doctor, or you can submit a physical completed by your doctor’s office directly to the CMS Health Clerk or Athletic Coordinator on Get Your Stuff day or the first day of the sport.
- Complete all remaining questions
For more information, contact Andrew Hutson at email@example.com
- Celebrate, you did it successfully!
Get Your Stuff Day:
6th grade only - 8:00 - 9:30 am
All Access - 9:30 - 11:00 am
Don’t want to wait in line at Get Your Stuff Day? Lines will be anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours long, take care of all of your needs online before you come and skip that!
Order your uniforms directly from our supplier and pick up at the school on August 29th, See the attached flyer for instructions and go to www.alwaysgreatgraphix.com
Want to purchase ASB Card, Yearbook or complete the iPad paperwork? Go to https://wa-bethel.intouchreceipting.com/
Even if you are not purchasing the optional iPad Coverage, you have to complete the paperwork and decline online. Paper copies will not be accepted at the school this year.
Don’t want to pay online? Select Cash/Check option and pay in person at the school.Bell Schdule:For an updated Cedarcrest bell Schedule, click the link: 2019-2020 Bell Schedule
Back to School Night:
September 17th, 6:00-7:00
More information will be sent home before the event.