Welcome to Bethel School District
We have implemented paperless online registration for the 2020-2021 school year. Students who are already enrolled in our schools will not be required to complete new enrollment applications, however there is a process to activate your new ParentVUE account. ParentVUE is similar to Family Access and you’ll be able to enroll new students, check grades, submit attendance, update information and review information about your student(s).
Are you new to the Bethel School District?
If your student has never been enrolled in any Bethel Schools, please review the information below and click on the following link to begin a NEW online application for enrollment:
- You will be asked two questions to ensure parent records aren’t duplicated.
- Once you’ve accepted the privacy statement, you will be asked to provide your first and last name and your email address.
- Once submitted, you have now created your account and you will receive an email prompting you to complete the account activation process.
- Click on the link within that email and follow the prompts to set your user name and password.
- Once logged in, select “Begin Process” to get started.
Are you a parent or guardian of an existing or returning student(s)?
ParentVUE is the main portal to enroll new students and to complete the required annual information updates. You will receive an email at the address we have on file that describes the process for activating your ParentVUE account. Please follow the instructions within that email to activate your account. When you first sign in, you will view the Introduction page. Please read through this information and click "Continue" at the bottom to be guided through a process to validate your student's information. If you did not receive this email, please check your Junk or Spam folders. If you still did not receive it, please contact us at ParentVUE@bethelsd.org.