Pay to Go Preschool
Bethel School District is offering an opportunity for preschool age children to attend a “Pay To Go Preschool."
This program is half day AM, four days a week.
Locations for 2022-2023:
- Rocky Ridge Elementary
- Thompson Elementary
- Must be age 4 by August 31, 2022
- Parents provide transportation
- Must be potty-trained
- Must live in Bethel School District boundaries
- First month's payment of $340 (payment goes towards June 2022 tuition) and a non-refundable $40 fee due at time of application.
- Subsequent payments of $340 are due on the 1st school day of each month.
Application for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year will become available May 1st 2022 at 8AM; click here to access our online application/pay system and follow these steps:
- Create an online account (you can create an account before application opens to save time)
- Once created, select Items At All Locations, District Office , Bethel School District Office, under Categories select Preschool , and select the Buy button next to your preferred location (Rocky Ridge or Thompson).
- From the top right of the page, select Checkout
- Select Checkout Step 1: Additional Info
- Complete information on next page and select Checkout Step 2: Payment
- Continue with payment and select the Complete button
For more information, contact Rachael Campbell at 253.800.4191