Challenger High School encourages all students to contribute to their community through volunteering.
Community service is a graduation requirement. It also:
- Looks excellent on resumes and job applications
- Is often a determining factor on college and scholarship applications
- Is often an excellent networking opportunity for future career goals
VOLUNTEER SERVICE HOURS REQUIREMENT
10 Hours Required during 9th Grade
10 Hours Required during 10th Grade
10 Hours Required during 11th Grade
10 Hours Required during 12th Grade
Bethel School District - Volunteer Letter in Community Service...
Bethel School District wants to recognize and reward students for their community volunteer efforts.
A Minimum 2.0 GPA
A Minimum of 145 total hours of community service hours
Hours must be completed through a nonprofit, government agency, school or faith-‐based organization
- Bethel School District Varsity Letter Guidelines
- Bethel School District Varsity Letter Application
- Bethel School District Varsity Letter Hours Log Sheet
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 1, 2020!
Submit application to Catherine DeHut (Coordinator)