Clover Creek Elementary School
Like many of our schools, Clover Creek Elementary School has a history that predates the school district itself. The Clover Creek Colonial School opened to students in 1938, 11 years before the Bethel School District was created. The original school remained largely untouched until the 1960s, when the district added a new addition to the Colonial building that included several new classrooms. In 1981 the original Colonial building was demolished and a new office, library and several classrooms were built. The entire school was rebuilt in 2012, though architects were able to salvage the historic cupola from the original 1938 structure.