- School Closure Resources
- Child in Need of Services Petition
- Pierce County Resource Guide
- At-Risk Youth
- Greater Lakes
- Guide to Living
- In partnership with Sea Mar, the Bethel Family Center will now have an insurance navigator on site once a month to provide assistance and answer any questions. She can also help individuals with Medicaid enrollment.
- 1st Monday of the month from 10am-2pm (in person services offered, as well phone appointments)
- In partnership with Help Me Grow Pierce County, the Bethel Family Center is now a diaper bank for our community.
- Individuals can receive a free 3-day supply and a pack of wipes, once a month.
Center for Strong Families
- The series is a 6 week parenting program that will be starting Jan 7th- Feb 11th. Thursday evenings from 5-7pm. Classes will be provided virtually and materials will be shipped to participants. The program is free of charge, thanks to funding provided by Bethel Community Services.
- Individuals can sign-up at the link below...
- Employment and financial coaching offered
- New incentive program available
- You can refer clients directly using the google form below...
- "Wear It Out" has a new location and is now called "Life Center Rainier Clothing Bank"
- See flyer attached for new details (they are still creating new materials, so this is a temporary one that can be used in the meantime)
- Currently not accepting any new donations
- Open for shopping every Saturday from 10am-3pm
Please click here for more information: Resources & Referrals
Last Modified on Monday at 12:29 PM