Bonds to Construct New Schools and Renovate Deteriorating Schools
This bond would build new schools, renovate and expand old schools, and improve safety for our students.
Local Share: $443 million ($1.42 per $1,000 of assessed value)
3 New Schools
- New Bethel High School (on 224th/70th district-owned property)
- Elementary School #18 to be located on Waller Road
- Elementary School #19 possibly located in Lipoma Firs community
6 Schools Renovated and/or Expanded
- Challenger High School
- Cedarcrest Middle School
- Elk Plain School of Choice K-8
- Evergreen Elementary
- Graham-Kapowsin High School
- Naches Trail Elementary
1 Building Renovated
- Old Bethel High School Building (at 224th/38th) renovated and used as a "swing school" for the next decade, allowing students and staff from the schools above to use the building while their own schools are renovated and expanded.