High Quality Professional Learning
- Summer Institutes in June & August provide courses on curricular resources, technology tools, and best practices for teaching and assessing student learning. Teachers are paid to attend these sessions.
- Bethel's Induction & Mentoring Program provides sustained and differentiated in-classroom support through coaching, co-teaching and collaboration with specially trained TOSA mentors (Teachers on Special Assignment).
Innovative Instructional Resources
- 1:1 iPads & Canvas LMS enable teachers to extend their practice and create innovative, differentiated learning opportunities for students.
- Curriculum adoptions in both elementary and secondary in math, science, ELA, and social studies within the last 2-5 years equip teachers with current, research-based, standards-aligned, digital materials.
- Content area coaches provide facilitation and support for teacher teams in assessment design, backward planning, and data analysis.
- Digital learning coaches model, co-teach, and provide planning assistance so digital tools can maximize student learning.
- Induction coaches provide early career teachers with dedicated mentors to provide collaborative, confidential, and focused support for individual growth.