Tired of missing work for your child's medical appointments?
Now you don't have to!
Madigan’s School Based Health System is now providing health promotion, primary care and behavioral health screening services for TRICARE Prime beneficiary military students in grades 6-12. This benefit is in addition to services provided at the Madigan clinics.
Click to find out more about Madigan School Based Health System
• Sports and school physicals
• Screening, treatment or follow up of asthma, diabetes, ADHD, depression, acne, and others
• Behavioral health screening and counseling
• Acute minor illnesses
• Sports injury/concussion management
• Nutrition and weight counseling
• Comprehensive Well Women services
• Immunization and Medication management
Available at: Bethel High School and Bethel Middle School
Bethel High & Middle School Appointments can be made by calling TRICARE at (800) 404-4506 and specifying the appointment is for the School Based Health System. For questions or to learn more, contact the School Based Health Administrative staff at (253) 968-4804 or stop by the Department of Soldier and Community Health at the Madigan Annex, Ramp 3 Bldg 9926A . More information is also available at the school website.