Digital citizenship is the responsible, respectful, and safe use of technology. With the addition of iPads at Spanaway Middle School, students are expected to demonstrate digital citizenship in their daily use of their district-issued device. Digital Citizens at Spanaway Middle School observe the Warrior Way in their use of technology.
The Warrior Way of Digital Citizenship
- Respect the ideas and opinions of others.
- Communicate kindly with others.
- Communicate responsibly online.
- Give proper credit when using the work of others.
- Think before posting or sending anything.
- Stand up to cyberbullying.
- Protect private information online.
Learn more about Digitial Citizenship at Common Sense Media.