The Bethel School District is forming a District Equity Team and YOU are invited to be part of it.
Applicants must commit to two years of service with the District Equity Team, and plan on attending and being an active member in all meetings.
- Kick-off meeting: Dec. 2, 2019 at the Pierce County Skills Center's Rainier Building
- Regular meetings: Once a month on the fourth Monday, beginning January 2020
- Sub-committee meetings will be scheduled after the kick-off meeting
Membership on the team will be determined through an application process and members will be selected to best represent the diverse perspectives of the district.
District Equity Team Goals
- Develop a baseline assessment of current district equity practices
- Create a multi-year district equity plan
- Create a way to measure district equity, diversity and inclusivity success