SLHS Library Program MISSION STATEMENT:
The library program exists to support students' growth and learning:
- It helps teach how to apply critical thinking skills.
- It models and teaches how to make safe and respectful choices online.
- It collaborates with teachers to promote high-quality instruction.
- It shows students how to use research skills and choose reading strategies.
- It builds community & socioemotional wellness through programs and activities.
- It encourages a love of books, reading, and lifelong independent learning.