Bethel School District iPads can not be taken to any vendors or repair stores.
By taking a District issued iPad to an outside vendor, it can void our warranty plan that we have with Apple.
If your device is broken or not working for any reason, please follow the directions below.
STUDENT Remote Digital Learning Support
- Step 1: Follow any instructions provided by the school your student attends for device or operation support. This may include checking in/out a device, app/curriculum support, or other remote learning support.
- Step 2: Contact your teacher for support or further direction/assistance regarding assignments, expectations, or curriculum navigation.
- Step 3: Contact the technology department for support:
- Technical Support for student and parents
- Email for tech support to submit a ticket - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 253-800-6767 to make an appointment or access live help.
- Device Check-in/out (newly issued/broken/repair)
- Call 253-800-6767 to make an appointment or access live help. There is no public entry to the building; call when you arrive and a technology staff member will provide curbside service for your safety.
- Curbside hours: M-F, 8 AM-3 PM
- Bethel Support Annex, 5410 184th St E, Bldg C, Puyallup, WA 98375
- Additional resources:
- Grades 6-12 only: AppleCare (1-800-800-2775, option 3). Have the iPad serial number ready before calling. The Apple representative will ask for the serial number to ensure eligibility. To find the serial number, open the Settings app, then General > About > Serial Number
- Free public WiFi at Bethel schools- Drive-up WiFi is available to students and families at 27 Bethel locations.
- Free Comcast public WiFi and other services. Contact Comcast directly for discounted internet access.
- Pierce Transit has launched mobile bus WIFI at various locations.