To the greatest degree possible, we would like to try to meet your needs either online or by phone. We are monitoring both paths.
The main number to call: 253.800.7900. We will do our best to answer right away, but in the event we’re on another line PLEASE leave a message.
The email address is: EP_OFFICE@bethelsd.org
If you need to come to school, in order to keep a safe environment for everyone we ask the following:
- If possible, contact school to set up an appointment with the person(s) with whom you’d like to speak.
- Know in advance that to provide adequate social distancing in the office, groups of visitors need to be limited to 3 or less and must remain together.
- If possible, please take your temperature before coming to school.
- When you arrive at school, please remain in your car and call the main number above to let us know you’ve arrived. You will be given directions for next steps at that time.
- In the unlikely event that the phone is not answered on your first attempt, please come to the front door and ring the bell.
- One more important point: masks are required to enter the building. If you are not wearing a mask you will not be allowed to enter the building.
Upon entering the building…
- You will be asked if you have taken your temperature. If you have not, you will be asked to do so.
- You will be asked 10 questions about how you’re feeling today. These are the same questions asked at doctors’ and dentists’ offices.
Last Modified on August 24, 2020