The ParentVUE and StudentVUE mobile apps provide access to most (but not all) of the features and data available in the web version of the parent and student portal.
- The ParentVUE app is available for both the iOS and Android platforms.
- Requires wireless, 3G or LTE Internet connection.
- The iOS apps are compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- The Android version requires Android 4.1 or later.
- The mobile apps use the same username and password as the web version.
To use the ParentVUE Mobile app, you must activate or create a ParentVUE account on your computer
Activate, Download & Login
ACTIVATE OR CREATE MY ACCOUNT
To activate a ParentVUE account you need the Activation Key emailed to you by your child’s school. If you have registered your student using Online Pre-registration, your account has been created (same user name and password).
DOWNLOAD THE PARENTVUE APP
Step 1: Ensure that you have activated your ParentVue account on a web browser.
Step 3 : Download the App
LOG IN TO THE APP - FIND YOUR DISTRICT
The ParentVUE app uses the same URL as the web version. https://wa-beth.edupoint.com
- Launch the App. Swipe to the left
- Enter your home zip code and type search
- Tap Bethel School District
- Select Yes
- You may now log in using your Account Username and Password when you created your account.
Note: If you would like to manually configure the URL, tap the gear icon at the bottom left corner of the Login screen. Be sure to enter the entire URL, including the https:// (the complete URL is https://wa-beth.edupoint.com)
ParentVUE Student Attestations
PARENTVUE STUDENT ATTESTATIONS
Please complete this one question attestation on (INSERT DAY) for the following week for each student attending school. This screen cannot be bypassed without answering the question and submitting it.
1. To complete the weekly attestation, open ParentVue on the ParentVue App or on the Parent VUE website.
2. After reading the question, select your answer by clicking Yes or No.
3. Select the Green Submit button.
You have completed the attestation for this week. The Attestation will repopulate when it is needed to be completed again.
If you need to report an absence, you can also do this by clicking the blue Report Absence Button.
ParentVUE App Navigation
PARENTVUE APP NAVIGATION
Photos of your children appear when you log in. Tap a photo to view the ParentVUE menu. Tap an item to view information on that topic. Tap Navigation at the top left or swipe right to return to the menu.
- Messages: View district and school-based messages.
- Calendar: View daily class information such as homework, quizzes and projects. Tap the calendar icon at the top to select a different date. Tap an assignment to see the details.
- Attendance: View attendance information.
- Grade Book: View assignments and grading information for the current marking period by class. Choose a different marking period at the top. Tap a class to view specific assignments. Students concurrently enrolled (CE) in another school may choose the CE school from the menu at the top to view grades for those classes.
- Daily Assignments: View all assignments by date. Tap an assignment to view the grades. Tap the funnel icon to filter the list (or clear all filters).
- Class Notes: Select a date from the menu to view notes teachers may have posted for a class.
Student Info: View your child’s demographic information on file with the school district.
- Class Schedule: View your child’s class schedule and teachers. Tap on the envelope icon beside a teacher’s name to send an email.
- Health: View immunization records.
- School Information: Contact information for school staff.
- Conference: Elementary only. View notes from conferences with teachers. Use the PVUE web version to schedule a conference.
- Class Websites: View content and links your child’s teachers have posted for class resources.
- Report Card: View an unofficial PDF copy of the report card(s) if your child’s school has uploaded these documents.