What is ParentVUE/StudentVUE?
ParentVUE provides a single sign-on for parents to access all of their children's information, including schedules/classes, grades, GPA, attendance, discipline, graduation requirements, and more. Parents can communicate with staff, track your student's status towards graduation, submit absences, and update information such as demographics, emergency contacts, address, bus riding status, and health information through the annual update.
StudentVUE is the student portal where students can access their schedules, grades, assignments and communicate with teachers.
Access ParentVUE/StudentVUE online at https://wa-beth-psv.edupoint.com/PXP2_Login.aspx.
Never logged into ParentVUE before? You may need to activate your ParentVUE account. Follow the directions below to Activate or Create Your Account.
ACTIVATE OR CREATE MY ACCOUNT
To activate a ParentVUE account, you need the Activation Key emailed to you by your child’s school. Contact the school registrar if you need a new account activation code emailed. If you have registered your student using Online Pre-registration, your account has been created (same user name and password).
ParentVUE and StudentVUE are also available as a mobile app! The ParentVUE and StudentVUE mobile apps provide access to most (but not all) of the features and data available in the web version of the parent and student portal.
- The ParentVUE app is available for both the iOS and Android platforms.
- Requires wireless, 3G or LTE Internet connection.
- The iOS apps are compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- The Android version requires Android 4.1 or later.
- The mobile apps use the same username and password as the web version.
To use the ParentVUE Mobile app, you must activate or create a ParentVUE account on your computer
Get the ParentVUE App
DOWNLOAD THE PARENTVUE APP
Step 1: Ensure that you have activated your ParentVue account on a web browser.
Step 3 : Download the App
LOG IN TO THE APP - FIND YOUR DISTRICT
Step 1: Launch the App. Swipe to the left
Step 2: Enter your home zip code and type search
Step 3: Tap Bethel School District
Step 4: Select Yes
Step 5: Log in using your Account Username and Password when you created your account.
Note: There is an option to manually enter the district URL. If you would like to manually configure the URL, tap the gear icon at the bottom left corner of the Login screen. Be sure to enter the entire URL, including the https:// (the complete URL is https://wa-beth.edupoint.com)
Need Tech Help? Email email@example.com
ParentVUE App Navigation
PARENTVUE APP NAVIGATION
Photos of your children appear when you log in. Tap a photo to view the ParentVUE menu. Tap an item to view information on that topic. Tap Navigation at the top left or swipe right to return to the menu.
- Messages: View district and school-based messages.
- Calendar: View daily class information such as homework, quizzes and projects. Tap the calendar icon at the top to select a different date. Tap an assignment to see the details.
- Attendance: View attendance information.
- Grade Book: View assignments and grading information for the current marking period by class. Choose a different marking period at the top. Tap a class to view specific assignments. Students concurrently enrolled (CE) in another school may choose the CE school from the menu at the top to view grades for those classes.
- Daily Assignments: View all assignments by date. Tap an assignment to view the grades. Tap the funnel icon to filter the list (or clear all filters).
- Class Notes: Select a date from the menu to view notes teachers may have posted for a class.
- Student Info: View your child’s demographic information on file with the school district.
- Class Schedule: View your child’s class schedule and teachers. Tap on the envelope icon beside a teacher’s name to send an email.
- Health: View immunization records.
- School Information: Contact information for school staff.
- Conference: Elementary only. View notes from conferences with teachers. Use the PVUE web version to schedule a conference.
- Class Websites: View content and links your child’s teachers have posted for class resources.
- Report Card: View an unofficial PDF copy of the report card(s) if your child’s school has uploaded these documents.