Child Nutrition
  • Welcome to the Child Nutrition site. Our department is responsible for making sure schools serve nutritious meals to students. Research clearly indicates that when students eat well, they learn better.


    We want to do all we can to promote healthy eating for all our students.


    Our department includes cook managers, serving cooks, child nutrition helpers and administrative staff. We follow state and federal guidelines in developing menus for our schools, which ensure that the meals we offer provide good nutrition to students.


    Guidelines and other nutrition information are covered in the additional links on our site.  Please feel free to contact us 253.800.3912 with any questions or comments.


    Bethel Child Nutrition Office          

    5625 192nd Street East
    Puyallup, WA 98375


    Map to Child Nutrition Central Kitchen



    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


    Pay for meals with Paypams
    Free and Reduced Meal application