REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS
To sign your child up for high school or middle school sports, you will need to log into your Family Access account. From your parent account, click on the ‘District Links’ icon in the upper right hand corner. Then select your school’s athletic forms from the menu. Once the athletic forms are completed online, your child’s school will be immediately notified.
To complete the eligibility process, you must have a current, hard copy of your child’s sport physical on file with the school. Physical forms must be valid for the entire athletic season in which your child is participating.
Please be advised: These forms can only be accessed from parent accounts. This feature is not available in the student version of Family Access.
If you do not have a ParentVUE/Synergy account, please contact your school or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you can turn out for a sport you must complete the required forms and pay all necessary fees:
- Physical form – Signed by a doctor – good for 13 months from the physical exam and must current for the entire length of the sport season in which the athlete is participating
- Extra Curricular Signature Approval Form – you will need to provide medical insurance information on this form or purchase the Student Accident Insurance offered through the district
- Emergency Medical Treatment Authorization Card – including emergency contact information, athlete vital health information and permission to seek medical attention
- Sports specific warning and safety guidelines form – must be read and signed by parent/guardian
- Concussion / Head Injury and Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form as required by Washington State Law
- Purchase an ASB Card at your school
- Pay the Athletic Participation Fee – must be paid prior to competing in a contest each season. For those who qualify for Free or Reduced Lunch there is a discount of 50% for Free and 25% for Reduced Lunch
2020-21 HIGH SCHOOL SEASON START DATES - TBD
2020-21 MIDDLE SCHOOL SEASON START DATES
- Season 1:
- Season 2:
- Season 3:
- Season 4:
Dates and times subject to change. Practice schedules will be available from the coach at the school. Game schedules are available within the Athletics section of this website.