Bethel School District’s construction department is responsible for the planning, designing and implementing of the buildings throughout the district, along with the help of selected community partners/businesses.
Our most recent projects include:
- Clover Creek Elementary replacement project (2012/13)
- Shining Mountain Elementary modernization project (2012/13)
- Bethel Learning Center (2012/13)
- Central Kitchen / Transportation Center (2014/15)
- Pierce County Skills Center, Phase 3 (2014/15)
Other recent projects include the modernization of Spanaway Lake High School (2010), the building of Liberty Middle School (2010), and the opening of the Spanaway Elementary School (2011).