The mission of Graham-Kapowsin High School is to provide a superior learning environment in which all students have access to quality instruction and rigorous coursework.Extensive co-curricular activities and support systems will both enhance personal academic success, and prepare all students to become lifelong learners and productive, responsible, global citizens.
- In accordance with the ideals set forth in our mission statement, at GK we believe that education is both a right and a privilege bestowed upon every citizen of our nation. It is with this concept in mind that we have established the following goals that provide, encourage, and promote a quality educational opportunity.
- Provide rigorous comprehensive and varied programs in vocational and general education with an emphasis on technology, occupational awareness, and high expectations for all students.
- Offer a multitude of college preparatory courses which enhance intellectual development leading to success in post-secondary education.
- Assist students in developing personal qualities, such as work ethic, goal setting, responsibility,accountability, and self-discipline in school and adult life.
- Support all students in their participation in at least one co-curricular or extra-curricular activity.
- Provide an atmosphere where every student is well known by at least one adult in the building.
22100 108th Avenue E., Graham, WA 98338
Phone: 253.683.6100 / Fax: 253.683.6198
Associate Administrator/Athletics: Thom Duncanson
OFFICE & SUPPORT STAFF
QUICK REFERENCE DIRECTORY
GK Office: 253-683-6100
GK Attendance: 253-683-6192
GK Health Room: 253-683-6193
GK Child Nutrition: 253-683-6194
GK Counseling: 253-683-6176
GK Registrar: 253-683-6184
GK Library: 253-683-6195
GK ASB: 253-683-6182
GK Athletics: 253-683-6173
GK Administration: 253-683-6191
Bethel District Office: 253-683-6000