Enrollment/New Student Registration
Information for New Student Registration
- In most cases, your student will attend the school within your neighborhood’s school boundary.
- The State Board of Education has adopted a common entry age for kindergarten and first grade students. A birth certificate is required to verify your child’s birth date.
- A child must be 5 years old by August 31 to enter kindergarten.
- A child must be 6 years old by August 31 to enter first grade.
- Washington state law requires students to be immunized, before enrolling in school.
- If your student is transferring from another school you will want to bring the latest report card or transcript.
- Proof of residency may be required.
- Every Bethel school provides voter registration forms.
- If you are transferring from a Bethel School because of boundary changes, you will not need to enroll. Records will be automatically transferred.