Information for New Student Registration
- In most cases, your student will attend the school within your neighborhood’s school boundary.
- The State Board of Education has adopted a common entry age for kindergarten and first grade students. A birth certificate is required to verify your child’s birth date.
- A child must be 5 years old by August 31 to enter kindergarten.
- A child must be 6 years old by August 31 to enter first grade.
- Washington state law requires students to be immunized, before enrolling in school.
- If your student is transferring from another school you will want to bring the latest report card or transcript.
- Proof of residency may be required.
- Every Bethel school provides voter registration forms.
- If you are transferring from a Bethel School because of boundary changes, you will not need to enroll. Records will be automatically transferred.
New Student Registration during the Summer is located at the Bethel School District Office. Summer Registration dates are July 16, 2017 through August 15, 2017. New Student Registration becomes available at Spanaway Middle School beginning August 25, 2017. For more information, contact Mrs. Cindy Farris, the SMS Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-683-5484.
More information, including downloadable forms, can be found on the Bethel School District website, under Welcome, Registration.