The Raccoon Library
- Protect books from small children.
- No eating or drinking while reading books.
- Be careful with loading backpacks...sometimes water bottles open or leak and water damage occurs.
- Find a safe place for the book to "live" when not being used.
- No writing in books.
- Make sure hands are clean before handling books.
- Turn pages carefully.
- Inform the library of any damage.
- Return books on time. (Books are checked out for a two week period, but may be returned before then.)