Bethel School District Middle School Supply List
Note: All students should attend each Core Class with the following materials every day.
This list may need to be replenished throughout the year.
* 1 box colored pencils
* Pencil pouch
* #2 pencils
* Pens (blue or black only for writing, one red for correcting/editing)
* Highlighters in assorted colors
* 2 packages of 3 x 3 sticky notes
* 1 binder with a divider / pocket folder for each class (2” or larger)
* 4 composition books (for various subjects)
* Minimum of 2 packages of college ruled notebook paper.
Students often like to have their own:
Small Pencil sharpner
The following items are not required, but are appreciated in the classroom:
* Facial tissue
* Ziploc zipper close bags in quart and gallon sizes
* Hand sanitizer
* Sanitizing wipes (Clorox, Lysol, or similar)
* Glue sticks
* Dry erase markers