In this section, students can learn more about...
Career Assessment Tools
* Explore careers based on interests.
* Learn about careers, wages, and educational requirements within industries.
* Explore colleges, training options, and financial aid programs for their chosen career.
* Create a portfolio that includes a resume, cover letter and many other documents that a student may need to apply for a job or college scholarship.
* Access the WOIS website.
Job Searching Tips
* Create an entry-level professional Resume.
* Create a professional Cover Letter.
* Prepare for a Job Interview.
Click the link for Job Searching tips: Job Search Tools
Apprenticeship, Internship and Job Shadow Opportunities
* Programs available to high school students in Washington State.
* How to complete job shadow assignments.
* Information about working during high school in Washington State