WELCOME TO THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR CMMS FAMILIES!
Cougar Mountain Families,
My name is Brittany Corpuz and I am your new Principal. I’ve been the Assistant Principal of Cougar Mountain for the past three years. Prior to that I taught 1st grade at Graham Elementary, and spent the first nine years of my career as an Instructional Coach and Teacher at a Native Tribal school. I truly love every aspect of being an educator! It is my goal, each and every day, to create capable, connected and contributing members of our community! I have two children of my own, Kai’leia is 11 and will be in 6th grade next year, and Keh’ano is 8 and will be in 3rd grade next year. My husband is Brian Corpuz and he is a 5th grade teacher at Spanaway Elementary. We are truly committed on both a personal and professional level to ensure the success of our students here in Bethel. Cougar Pride!
Cougar Mountain Middle School
*** Below you'll find info on Athletics, iPads, WEB Day and Cougar Pride Day
*** Order your new CMMS Hoodie, information listed below
*** Please be sure to check one of these platforms to stay up-to-date on all CMMS related information and events:
Important Dates & Information
NOW: Online iPad Paperwork open- Please complete if you haven't already done so.
SIGN UP FOR FALL ATHLETICS- Track, Fastpitch & Baseball:
Follow the steps below to sign up for athletics, you can choose to sign up for one season at a time or you can sign your student up for all seasons/sports they choose to participate in for the entire year.
STEPS TO SIGN UP FOR ATHLETICS FOR COUGAR MOUNTAIN MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Login to Family Access @ https://www2.bethel.wa-k12.net/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=wbethels71/seplog01.w
- Click “District Links” in the top right corner
- Click “Athletic Forms” in the list, this will take you to a google form
- Read the information and click the “next” button at the bottom of the pages
- Type in parent/guardian name in the appropriate boxes to complete the electronic signature
- Enter in all of the athlete/student information
- Choose the sport for the current season
- Enter in both athlete and parent/guardian electronic signatures
- At this point you can choose to sign up for more sport seasons, or you can move on to the “additional questions” section.
- You must answer all the additional questions
- When you get to the physical section you can either print the district’s physical form and get it filled out by your doctor, or you can submit a physical completed by your doctor’s office directly to the CMMS Health Clerk or Athletic Coordinator on Cougar Pride day or the first day of the sport.
- Complete all remaining questions
- Celebrate, you did it successfully!
If you have any issues logging in to Family Access or completing the athletic forms you can email me (Mrs. Corpuz, Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll respond ASAP.