Enrollment forms and student record requests Packets need to be completely filled out and schools may have supplement documents to complete.
- Tom Seigel letter
- Elementary enrollment form
- Secondary enrollment form
- Home Language Survey
- Verification of Residency
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Life Threatening Illnesses
- Health History (download)
- Certificate of Immunization Status (English)
- Certificate of Immunization Status (Spanish)
- Attendance Letter
ECEAP/Head Start Application (By completing this application, you are indicating your interest in the program. It is not a guarantee of enrollment into a preschool program.)
Families may complete the enrollment form and Home Language Survey and then take them to your home school.
Please note that each school has their own packet with additional paperwork that will need to be filled out for a registration to be complete.
Documentation needed for registration
- Birth certificate and Immunization record (English) / (Spanish)
- Must be 5 years old by August 31 of the school year currently in progress
1st to 9th Grade:
Please be aware of the following:
- Immunizations must be current before a student may start school or be enrolled in the student records system.
- Teacher assignments and scheduling of classes will need to be done at a later date by each school.
- Social Security Numbers are not entered in our student records system to help reduce the risk of identity theft as directed by our Superintendent.
If you are looking for Enrollment Reports from schools, visit our Enrollment Reports section on the Finance page.