GK COUNSELING CENTER AND CAREER CENTER SUPPORT IS AVAILABLE DURING THE SCHOOL CLOSURE!
ALL COUNSELORS, MRS. KIMBALL, & MRS. WOYAK HAVE APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE VIA ZOOM. USE THE 'SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT' LINK TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT OR EMAIL BY CLICKING ON THEIR NAME.
The comprehensive school counseling program at Graham-Kapowsin High School advocates for equity, access, and success for every student by promoting academic achievement, college/career readiness and social/emotional growth. We partner with stakeholders to encourage student self-advocacy and accountability, and to prepare all students to become lifelong learners and productive citizens.
All students from Graham-Kapowsin High School have graduated career and college ready. Our students are employed or on track to be employed in a career that matches their individual interests, abilities and values and are productive contributors in a diverse global society. Students achieve their fullest potential and make a positive difference in their home, workplace and global community.
- All students shall have access to a school counselor who actively advocates for their academic, career, and social/emotional needs.
- Students thrive when they make meaningful connections through activities, academic rigor, and relationships with adults.
- Students are lifelong learners and will be productive citizens.
- School counselors will collaborate with families, stakeholders and community resources to meet student needs and assist student development.
- School counselors assist students with self-advocacy and accountability skills.
- School counselors will use data to design, implement, evaluate and continuously improve the comprehensive school counseling program.
- School counselors help students feel valued and empowered.
Follow us on Facebook: GKHS Counseling
Follow us on Instagram: GKHS Counseling
Follow us on Twitter: GKHS Counseling
STAFFCounselor: A-Col(253)-800-6136Counselor: Com-Gra(253)-800-6169Counselor: Gre-La(253)-800-6147Counselor: Le-Pam(253)-800-6178Counselor: Pan-Sol(253)-800-6179Counselor: Som-Z(253)-800-6177
OTHER STAFFSocial Worker(253)-800-6170Graduation Success Coordinator(253)-800-6162Career Center Counselor(253)-800-6119Career Center Clerk(253)-800-6120