Current 6th and 7th grade only: If you are not returning to Spanaway Middle School for the 2019 - 2020 School Year, please inform the office as soon as possible. Contact Mrs. Nichole Grace for more information: 253 - 638 - 5484 and at email@example.com
Office Summer 2019 Hours
- June 21 - June 27: Office open from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- June 28 - August 18: Office closed
- August 19: Office reopens from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- August 28: Counselors available
6th Grade Orientation
6th Grade Orientation with WEB will be on Thursday, August 29 from 9:15 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. Buses are available. The purpose of this orientation is to make the transition from elementary school to middle school a positive one. Eighth graders will be serving as leaders and mentors to the sixth graders. Large and small group activities are designed to address students’ needs and concerns in an enjoyable manner. Students will also receive a tour of the school and meet some of our staff members.
Warrior Nights for the 2019 - 2020 School Year
- 6th grade – August 28th 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- 7th grade – August 29th 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- 8th grade – August 29th 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Athletics: Fall Sports Information
The first day of tryouts for Fall Sports is Thursday, September 5 for Track and Field and Monday, September 7 for baseball and fast pitch. Information about requirements to participate in athletics can be found by clicking here. To sign your student up for athletics, go to this website.