We are excited to announce that curbside library pickup is available!
Checkout Books Using Destiny Discover
1. Search and place books on hold using Destiny Discover. Login with student ID and birthday password (mmm-dd-yyyy, no capital letters in month). Search by topics, authors or titles. Or go to Collections for new books, featured books and Battle of the Books books (all award-winning).
2. Place up to 3 books on hold (you have to be signed in to place books on hold). Consider checking out a variety of books like:
- a picture book, a chapter book and a non-fiction book, or
- a chapter book, a poetry book and a graphic novel, or
- 1 book about someone who is similar to you and 2 books about someone different than you, or
- maybe 3 very different topics like animals, drawing and US history.
- OR! Let your parent, guardian or sibling pick one out and surprise you with it at pickup!
3. Or! Let Mrs. Link surprise you. Fill out this Google form for handpicked books!
- Wait for an email from Mrs. Link or Mrs. Keane that your books are ready to be picked up.
- Pickup is available anytime between 8am-1pm on any school day. No need to schedule an appointment.
- Drive to the bus loop at the back of the building
- Call the library when you arrive: 253-800-7995
- We'll do the book exchange (return and pickup) at your car
- Please stay in your car
- Please wear a mask
- Please return any books you are finished with so you can receive all the books you place on hold. To see what is still checked out, click on the profile icon next to the student's name. Then select checkouts.
Share what you are reading with the rest of us!
- When you finish a book, post an audio or video book review on our Book Review page here
- Other readers will be able to listen or view them for book recommendations.
- Loan period is 3 weeks or when you are finished with them
- You can return them when you pickup new books
- Or you can use the contactless book drop tub by the front door.
- The tub is available between 8am-1pm every school day. No need to call first.
- Books that are returned will be quarantined for one week before being reshelved.