The Teacher Pledge
I understand the importance of fostering a positive school experience for every child. I am committed to creating a school that knows no limits to the academic success of each student. I agree to carry out the responsibilities found in the Student/Parent handbook. These responsibilities are:
- Teach Common Core State Standards
- Communicate with parents
- Set goals for class and help student set individual goals
Each of these responsibilities speaks to my commitment to strive to meet the individual needs of each student.
The Student Pledge
I understand that my education is very important to my future. It will help me develop the tools I need to become a successful and productive person. I know that my education now will prepare me for college in the future. Because of this, I am committed to following the requirements found in the Student/Parent handbook. These requirements are:
- Arriving at school everyday on time unless I am ill
- Following all the rules and the seven character traits of our school
- Completing and turning in homework on time everyday
- Returning letters, corrected work, and other school materials to my parent
Each of these responsibilities speaks to my commitment to learn and become the best student I can.
The Parent Pledge
I understand that my child's education is essential for their success in life. This experience will support him/her to become a successful and productive person. It will also prepare them for college if they choose to attend. Because of this, I am committed to following the requirements found in my Student/Parent handbook. These responsibilities are:
- Commitment to ensuring my child attends school on time every day unless they are ill from 8:35 - 3:05.
- Look through my child's backpack, sign and return any relevant documents, and/or check my email for communication from the school.
Each of these responsibilities speaks to my commitment to support Frederickson in order to ensure a bright future for my child.