iPad Information and Forms
The Bethel School District is lucky to have iPads for every student thanks to our Technology Levy! Thank you, voters!
Hold Harmless Agreement
The Hold Harmless Agreement is a mandatory form for Bethel School District students to receive an iPad. By signing this form it is agreed that:
- The student will immediately report any damage, lost, or stolen devices.
- If an iPad is lost, the full replacement of the iPad will be fined to the students account unless the iPad can be found.
- If an iPad is stolen or damaged, fines will be placed on the students account to either replace or repair the iPad.*
Additionally, all the accessories issued will be returned after the school year or when the student leaves Bethel School District. iPad accessories are not included in the iPad Coverage Program.
iPad accessories include:
- (1) Apple-branded iPad 10w or 12w block
- (1) 3 ft Apple brand charging cable
- (1) Case for the iPad
All issued items not returned will result in a fine on your student's account.
*Subject to the enrollment of the iPad Coverage Program.
iPad Coverage Program (Optional)
The iPad Coverage Program is a fantastic optional opportunity to cover the cost of most mishaps that could happen to your student's iPad.
The iPad Coverage Program is available for all students K-12 and families must either accept or decline coverage by September 15, 2023.
The program helps ease the burden or worry of financial hardship that may come up due to damage that may happen that require replacing the entire iPad. Examples of typical damages we see are:
- Broken screen
- Bent iPads
- Natural disasters
- Stolen iPads
The iPad Coverage Program will cover one school year and is non-refundable. This program does not cover the cord, case, or intentional damage to the iPad. Electing or declining coverage is required to receive your students iPad.