Back to School 2023-24
Our Transportation Team is here to provide the best service possible to the more than 10,000 students who take the bus every day to school. We are dedicated to transporting students in a safe, welcoming atmosphere. Click the link below to find your bus route.
We are thrilled to have you as part of our growing community. If you do not have any students enrolled in our district currently or in the past you will need to create a new ParentVUE account. You will be guided through the following steps when creating a new account.
Free & Reduced Meals
Your child(ren) may qualify for free or reduced-price meals. Qualification is based on household income and an application must be submitted and on file for the current school year. The online application only takes a few minutes to complete.
Health Forms & Immunizations
By law requires children enrolling in public schools to provide proof of immunity to specific communicable diseases. Immunizations shall be provided against Hepatitis B, Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, Polio, Measles, Mumps and more.
The Hold Harmless Agreement is a mandatory form for Bethel School District students to receive an iPad. The second form is the iPad coverage form. This is an optional product to help ease the financial burden of iPad replacement.
ParentVUE provides a single sign-on for parents to access all of their children's info, including schedules, grades, grades, attendance, discipline, graduation requirements, and more.
School Supply List
- Reusable water bottle
- School Supply Box
- Headphones/Earbuds w/microphone if possible (Grades K-5)
- 3-Ring Binder (4th-5th grade only)
*All other supplies will be provided by the school
School Supply List
- Binder – 2 inches or larger
- College-ruled notebook paper – Minimum of 2 packages
- Dividers/pocket folders for each class
- #2 Pencils
- Pens (blue or black for writing)
- Red Pen (for correcting/editing)
- Composition books – Quantity: 4
- 3"x3" sticky notes – Quantity: 2 packages
- Pencil pouch
- Highlighters – Assorted colors
- Colored pencils
*Please contact the front office of your school if you need assistance with supplies.
How to register your student for athletics
- Log in your Parentvue account
- Click on School Links on the left column
- Click on Athletic Registration
- Complete the registration form by clicking submit at the end of the form - Please register for all sports at one time, fall, winter, spring.
Please note: A sports physical will need to be delivered to the building athletic coordinator prior to trying out.
- August 16th - Football
- August 21st - Cross-Country-Boys & Girls, Golf-Girls, Soccer-Girls, Swim-Girls, Tennis-Boys, Volleyball
- September 5th - Baseball / Softball
- September 6th - Track & Field - Boys & Girls