Enrollment, Transfers & Transcripts
Please gather these 3 required documents before you get started.
- Proof of Residency (Example: Utility bill, Renter’s Insurance statement, etc in the name of the legal guardian)
- Birth Certificate (Required for Pre-school & Kindergarten)
- Certificate of Immunization (Shot Record)
Please select the link below that best describes you.
I am a current or former parent of Bethel School District. This link will direct you to log into your existing ParentVUE account to enroll a new or returning student and/or update your existing student(s).
I am a NEW parent to Bethel School District. This link will allow you to create a new ParentVUE account to enroll your student. The information below is more details about what to expect when you select this option.
NEW Parents: Welcome to Bethel Schools! We are thrilled to have you as part of our growing community. If you do not have any students enrolled in our district currently or in the past you will need to create a new ParentVUE account. You will be guided through the following steps when creating a new account.
- You will be prompted to answer two questions, click continue.
- Accept the privacy statement and provide your name and email address.
- Once submitted, an email will be sent prompting you to complete the account activation process.
- Click on the link within that email and follow the prompts to set your username and password.
- Once logged in, select “Begin Process” to get started.
- Create a new account
The enrollment application will take you roughly 15 minutes to complete. You will be guided through several pages so that we gather necessary information regarding your child; including health information, tribal affiliation, previous schools, academic support needed, etc. It will be helpful to collect any supporting information ahead of time. Any additional academic records can be delivered directly to the school.
Should you need assistance, please call or visit your local school.