Applying for Current Openings
Open positions are posted throughout the year. You're encouraged to check back frequently for new open positions. Postings close at 5pm on the day of closing.
IMPORTANT: You'll know you've successfully applied and submitted your application for a position as you will receive an email confirmation for the specific Job ID #.
Required Application Materials
Minimum Baseline Employment Criteria
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF...
Have you ever wondered what it was like to work in a school district as a...
- Bus Driver: Paid Training is provided and results in a Class B CDL
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Speech Language Pathologist
CLICK HERE TO WATCH A VIDEO & LEARN MORE
CLICK HERE for Bethel's Recruiting Event Schedule
Internal vs. External Applicants
- Permanent Bethel employees
- Substitutes are not permanent employees
- Current employees applying for jobs outside of their current employee type classification (i.e. classified employee applying for a certificated job);
- New applicants;
- Former Employees regardless of length of separation; and
- Temporary Employees
INTERNAL CLASSIFIED APPLICANTS
To request a Lateral Transfer, please click on the following link to complete the Lateral Transfer Request Form. A complete application is required as part of the lateral transfer process.
Application / Process Assistance
We don't want the application to be a barrier for you. Please reach out if you need assistance. You can also review Applicant FAQs.
Contact Human Resources
Certificated, Administrator: JODI GREGORY
(253) 800-2030 firstname.lastname@example.org
Classified: CARI REHMS
(253) 800-2034 email@example.com
Substitutes: SUBSTITUTE OFFICE
(253) 800-2042 SubOffice@bethelsd.org
The District has an “Application Station” in the front lobby of the Educational Service Center at 516 176th St E in Spanaway.