What is the Hold Harmless ?
The Hold Harmless Agreement is a mandatory form for Bethel School District students to receive an iPad. By signing this form it is agreed that:
- The student will immediately report any damage, lost, or stolen devices.
- If an iPad is lost, the full replacement of the iPad will be fined to the student's account unless the iPad can be found.
- If an iPad is stolen or damaged, fines will be placed on the students account to either replace or repair the iPad.*
Additionally, all the accessories issued will be returned after the school year or when the student leaves the Bethel School District. iPad accessories are not included in the iPad Coverage Program.
iPad accessories include:
- (1) Apple-branded iPad 10w or 12w block
- (1) 3 ft Apple brand charging cable
- (1) The case for the iPad
All issued items not returned will result in a fine on your student's account.