- Bethel High School
Posted by BHS on 5/23/2019
Date: Thursday, 5/23/2019
- Remember during lunches you can be in the cafeteria, cafeteria commons or the library. No games or even students are allowed behind the portables, or on the grassy knoll behind them.
- For our school’s safety, the front doors are kept locked. Anyone coming to visit our school, including families need to show their IDs before entering the front door. Please do not open the doors to let visitors into the building. The front office checks IDs and should be the only ones opening the door for visitors.
- Attention all Students: Fines and Fees must be paid to attend school dances, activities, play sports or have the opportunity to participate in graduation ceremony. Stop by the ASB office before school, during lunch or after school to pay fines. Fines can also be paid on the Bethel School District website.
- BHS is a CLOSED Students must remain ON CAMPUS during lunches. You are not permitted to leave campus during the school day unless you are headed to running start or PCSC. Student parking lot entrance gate will be locked during school hours. Even if you pare off campus, you are not allowed to leave campus during the school day. CLOSED CAMPUS means you’re ON CAMPUS! Students you are not permitted to go to your cars during the school day so be sure to get everything you need for the day.
- FREE FOOD for FAFSA Finishers!!! We will be drawing the name of one lucky senior who will receive a free lunch delivered to them and a friend of their choice!
- Do you have spare textbooks or library books laying around and collecting dust? Turn them into the library! The library is always accepting returns as long as you are not currently using the books!
- Also iPad return is right around the corner. Please know that the library can only accept apple cords and charging blocks, if you have any questions please stop by the library and they will be happy to help you!
- Seniors: Are you planning to go to prom? You need to verify that you don’t have fines. Check on the district website or stop by ASB during open times to check. You won’t be allowed to buy tickets if you have fines and that goes for your non senior guests as well.
- Attention Link Crew Leaders! Pick up your application to join next year’s Link Crew team. Swing by room 115 or the library to get your application, and return them ASAP. Our May Play Day will be after school on May 28th!
- Attention boys basketball players! This Thursday, at 5pm, @ BHS in the auditorium, there will be a basketball interest meeting. Come get the paperwork necessary for playing hoops for BHS this summer and a calendar with the upcoming schedule of practices and games. Anyone wanting to play needs to attend. Thursday, 5 o'clock.
- Do you like puzzles and challenges? Stop by the library before school or during lunch to be part of the Rubik's Cube challenge! Help put together a 600 piece mosaic! From now until June 7th!
- Starting on May 28, Activity buses will only run on Tuesdays and Thursdays until June 13th.
- Spring Football practice starts next Tuesday, May 28. You must have a physical and have your spring waiver into Iddins to participate.
- Gaming Guild will be moving back to Tuesdays starting May 28 until the end of the year.