- Bethel High School
Posted by BHS on 3/20/2019
Date: Wednesday, 3/20/2019
- Remember during lunches you can be in the cafeteria, cafeteria commons or the library. No games or even students are allowed behind the portables, or on the grassy knoll behind them.
- For our school’s safety, the front doors are kept locked. Anyone coming to visit our school, including families need to show their IDs before entering the front door. Please do not open the doors to let visitors into the building. The front office checks IDs and should be the only ones opening the door for visitors.
- Attention all Students: Fines and Fees must be paid to attend school dances, activities, play sports or have the opportunity to participate in graduation ceremony. Stop by the ASB office before school, during lunch or after school to pay fines. Fines can also be paid on the Bethel School District website.
- BHS is a CLOSED Students must remain ON CAMPUS during lunches. You are not permitted to leave campus during the school day unless you are headed to running start or PCSC. Student parking lot entrance gate will be locked during school hours. Even if you pare off campus, you are not allowed to leave campus during the school day. CLOSED CAMPUS means you’re ON CAMPUS! Students you are not permitted to go to your cars during the school day so be sure to get everything you need for the day.
- Attention all volleyball players and those interested ~ Wednesday, March 20th, we will be meeting in the gym right after school. Please make sure to come and meet the coaches and hear the info for the summer and upcoming season.
- A special offer from Jostens for the class of 2019 and 2020, get a free softshell jacket or $30 off class jewelry items. Please stop by the main office to pick up a flyer.
- THERE WILL BE AN INTEREST MEETING FOR ALL KIDS INTERESTED IN PLAYING FOOTBALL FOR BHS IN 2019. IT WILL BE TUESDAY, MARCH 26TH, AT BHS IN THE AUDITORIUM AT 6:00PM. IT IS REQUIRED FOR ANYONE INTERESTED IN PLAYING.
- The ASVAB (as vab) is a timed placement test as well as an aptitude test used by the military which empowers students nationwide to discover their strengths and interests to map out their post-secondary plans. Start exploring. It's FREE! Sign up in the Career Center now! Our next test will be April 24th in the library 1st - 3rd period.
- Do you love musical theater? If so, you should audition for Bethel High School’s Night of Musical Theater! Auditions will be held April 8-11th, sign up on the auditorium door!
- The twelve students who signed up for the United Way cooking class after school, we will be meeting this Thursday at 2:30 in room 101…. The Culinary classroom. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Ms. Hamilton
- National Honor Society meets in room 103 beginning at 2:20 p.m. Class of 2022 NHS invitees, please join us for your first NHS meeting today at 2:15. See you there!