Youth ages 16 and 17 are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Youth ages 16 and 17 are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine
It’s free. No insurance needed.
Pfizer vaccine is the only vaccine currently authorized for people ages 16 and 17.
Find Pfizer locations and schedule appointments:
- Call us at (253) 649-1412, 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- We can help you find locations with Pfizer, register for appointments, get a ride to your appointment, identify consent requirements, and answer questions.
- Available in multiple languages.
- Visit vaccinelocator.doh.wa.gov.
- Visit tpchd.org/vaxtothefuture. We post Pfizer events throughout the county.